Cordyceps sinensis is a mushroom in the genus Cerebral fungus ergotis and Cordyceps sinensis, and as the name suggests, it is derived from the meaning of sprouting like grass in the winter () and sprouting like grass in the summer. Cordyceps fungus (military) mainly enters the body of living insects during the period of high temperature and humidity, absorbs nutrients, kills host insects, and after some time forms fruiting bodies on the insect's epidermis, insect-producing mushrooms are called cordyceps.
Cordyceps sinensis is sweet Bitter in taste, warm in nature.
Modern Clinical Applications of Cordyceps Sinensis
1. Cordyceps Can Improve Physical Performance
2. Cordyceps Reduces Physical Fatigue
3. Cordyceps Improves Brain Function and Boosts Sex Drive Male and Female
4. Improves Liver Function
5. Lowers Triglyceride and LDL Cholesterol (Bad Cholesterol) Levels
6. Cordyceps Can Help Against Inflammation and many more Health benefits
How to use:
Add One-Two Cordyceps with hot water and drink like tea. Drink multiple time throughout the day than ingest the cordyceps for best result.